The LDI Show is now accepting session proposals for LDI2017, which takes place the week of November 13-19, 2017 in Las Vegas, NV.
If you are a designer, programmer, technician, rigger, electrician, technical director, or other industry expert, and have an idea for a solo session, a hands-on course, or a panel discussion at LDI2017, you’re asked to fill out the online session proposal form at www.LDIshow.com. The final deadline is February 15, 2017 for all session suggestions and topics. All selected speakers receive an LDI2017 conference badge as compensation ($695 value).
Sessions will be considered in the following areas:
- LDInstitute: These courses are primarily hands-on training in such areas as software, consoles, media servers, motor school, or intensive classes in rigging, electrics, technical direction, production management, etc.
- LDInnovation Conference: Solo sessions or panel discussions in such areas as lighting design, projection design, audio, Ethernet, programming, technical direction, rental and staging, architainment, corporate design, field service, etc.
- All speakers on each session must be fully confirmed before you submit the session idea;
- Ensure that the written information accurately describes the session content in depth, and indicate if the session is on a beginner, intermediate, or expert level;
- First time speakers at LDI will be asked to provide two professional references that attest to their teaching ability and depth of knowledge;
- We are especially open to sessions led by an ETCP recognized trainer so that certified riggers and electricians can attend LDI to obtain renewal credits.
For more informaiton, go to www.ldishow.com.